Your ball found the bunker…
the new personal bunker rake for golfers
A brand new personal bunker rake for golfers has been designed and developed to quickly and easily deal with bunker repair. Its design was inspired in 2020 when conventional bunker rakes were removed, requiring a fresh look at the way we think about repairing the bunker. In the process, a contemporary new product was created, bringing with it interesting new benefits for players and clubs alike.
take a LOOK
KLIKRAKETM the players
- no sharing
- handy, easy to use
- instantly available
- quick to extend and collapse
- no need to walk to the other side of the bunker to find a rake
- never use a wet or rusty rake again
- comes with a ball retriever attachment
- can stand extended in the bag with teeth folded to protect clubs
- compact and stores easily on your bag or in the side pocket
KLIKRAKETM the clubs
- speeds up play
- reduces costs of bunker rake repair and replacements
- saves time and cost of placing and setting out conventional rakes
- no impediment to play
- alleviates maintenance and interruption to mowing machines
- income generation potential from shop sales of KLIKRAKE
- great as competition prizes
- club branded rakes can be handed out and incorporated into club fees, or form part of new membership
KLIKRAKETM the product
- designed and manufactured in South Africa
- both a rake and a ball retriever
- made from anodised aluminium and nylon components
- strong and durable
- compact and lightweight
- quality product compatible with today’s golfing equipment
- folds into in a handy drawstring bag made from recycled fabric
- travels easily in your bag
- customised print of the bag for corporate clients or clubs, on request
KLIKRAKETM about us
Grant Collinge is an occasional golfer whose many talents include “making things from scratch that work really well!” He also happens to be a perfectionist, so the first, second and third versions of the rake – if not more, he’s not saying – were deemed “not quite there yet”. Then came the search for top components. “I wanted to use South African products wherever possible.”
Trevor Steensma is a self-confessed golf junkie. “Luckily, my wife Jenny also loves the game, so it’s definitely a family thing!” Trevor has played competitive golf for many years all over the world, and it’s no surprise that his mantra is ‘have clubs, will travel’. Memorable golf experiences include being on the Road hole stand at St Andrews to see Jack Nicklaus’s farewell during the 2005 Open.
Bruce Birrell is a lifetime devotee of golf, which began 50 years ago in Durban. “I somehow managed to play off a single figure handicap for a few years, though not so much these days! Highlights for me: certainly playing Pebble Beach, Cyprus Point and Winged Foot, iconic courses in the US, would be right up there. And of course contributing to the launch of the KLIKRAKE™!
Or buy in-store:
See KLIKRAKETM stockists
KLIKRAKE™ supports SA Kids Golf
Ensuring a new wave of golfing excellence through promoting kids golf at a level of competitiveness, SA Kids Golf creates opportunities and awareness of the rules, integrity and etiquette of golf, whilst enabling them to compete internationally.
The non-profit organisation has chapters in Johannesburg, KwaZulu Natal and Western Cape.
KLIKRAKETM the original.
KLIKRAKE™ is backed by Clip and Badge Group (Pty) Ltd, suppliers to the badge and identification industries around the world since 1968. www.clipandbadgegroup.com